If you are interested in taking part in one of the BE MOBILE studies, follow these three steps:
1. Check the criteria. You should:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have nonradiographic axSpA or ankylosing spondylitis
- Not be responding to treatment
There are additional criteria that must be met to qualify as a study participant.
2. Take the pre-qualification screener. If you pre-qualify for one of the BE MOBILE studies, you will be referred to your nearest study center.
3. Visit the study center, where the study team will:
- Discuss the study in more detail and explain what participation would mean for you.
- Talk through the potential benefits and risks of being involved in the study.
- Ask questions and carry out medical tests to determine whether you are right for the study and the study is right for you.
Prior to any procedures taking place, you must agree to and sign an Informed Consent Form. This document explains the study in detail, including potential risks and benefits, as well as your rights and responsibilities while taking part in the study.
If you are eligible to participate, all study-related treatment and care will be provided at no cost to you. If you do decide to participate, you may withdraw from the study at any time for any reason.